About Me

My photo
Loving all stylish and wonderful things in life, fashion and interiors. I am English but living my life in the fabulous city of Melbourne in Australia. Welcome and please read on.... (contact me at sjstubbs19@gmail.com)

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Busy, busy, busy........



Well today was really busy with quite a few telephone orders which have to be packed up (beautifully of course with scented tissue, ribbons etc.) and couriered all over Australia. The courier does a pick up early afternoon each day which is great and very convenient - he is such a happy and pleasant man - Faiyaiz is his name and it really makes a difference doesn't it when people you see each day are upbeat and seem to like their job.


Anyway, besides the orders I took over the telephone, I had a steady stream of customers into the shop including one of the ladies who came in for the first time last Friday (my first day at Peony). I gave her a couple of samples then of Costume Nationale perfume - the Scent Intense and also the Scent Gloss - well, today she came back and purchased (for her husband to give her tomorrow, her birthday- the Scent Gloss !!) - must admit it is a gorgeous fragrance - a very feminine, floral mix with notes of spiced rose, purple orchid and musk and also it comes in a gorgeous, opaque pale pink bottle too. I gift wrapped it for her husband to give her tomorrow and all he has to do now is to add a card or a message hopefully!!


Oh, and this is what I wore today - Mr SE was at home for the morning (working from home as we had guys here to install the air conditioning units for later on in the year - yes, I know it is only just going into Spring here but if we get anything like the heat we had last Summer we will definintely need it!) so.... sorry I digress - Mr SE was at home and took a photograph this morning - the cat wanted to be in the photo too so we let her.... (she was wearing her normal cream fur with darker tail and ears)..... I am wearing - dress from Zara (bought last year in Barcelona when out there for long weekend with DDD), striped top underneath from Lilith (French but purchased in Marlborough, UK) chocolate brown tights from Falke and chocolate brown suede wedge heel boots from Jaime Mascaro (Spanish but purchased in UK)....



Au revoir until tomorrow........

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by and for your comment.....