About Me

My photo
Loving all stylish and wonderful things in life, fashion and interiors. I am English but living my life in the fabulous city of Melbourne in Australia. Welcome and please read on.... (contact me at sjstubbs19@gmail.com)

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

LEAPING HARES





I really adore hares.... best of all I love seeing them running wild in the fields near me, here in Wiltshire (UK) - sometimes you are lucky enough in the long summer evenings to see them in pairs, or resting for a minute on their hind legs.... Whatever the time of day it is always a magical sight.

Julieann Worrall is an artist who is local to me who creates the most wonderful life size (and larger) willow structures of hares.... (2 photos immediately above) and she also makes smaller wire hares too and I am lucky enough to own a pair of these which I photographed with my beloved French 'deux-corps' cabinet as the background (second photograph). And the first photograph I have taken, at the top, is a print by an artist called Catherine Hyde which I have propped up on the mantelpiece at the moment while it's waiting to be framed.

Hope you enjoy.....

1 comment:

  1. Appreciating the time and effort you put into your site and
    detailed information you provide. It's good to come across a blog every once in a while that isn't the same out of date rehashed information.


    My website; http://lab41.co/services/search-engine-optimisation/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by and for your comment.....