About Me

My photo
Loving all stylish and wonderful things in life, fashion and interiors. I am English but living my life in the fabulous city of Melbourne in Australia. Welcome and please read on.... (contact me at sjstubbs19@gmail.com)

Thursday, March 15, 2012

Dearest Ma

Today, March 15th my glamorous and lovely Mother is 75 years young.


Here she is above in the early 1950's with my father - don't think they were married then, perhaps just courting. Wonder if she actually went into the sea that day with him? Not something that she is all that keen on now I know, especially not swimming whilst my father is something of a 'water baby' !







And here she is in a photograph taken fairly recently in January at my father's birthday celebration in London. Looking good Mother !






Happiest of special birthdays to you and only wish we could be there to share it too.





11 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday from Sydney, Ma!

    SSG xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking very glamorous indeed!
    I hope it is a wonderful birthday for her even without her daughter's presence.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday to your gorgeous mother!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww happy bday Ma SE! What a fabulous lady and what a fabulous milestone!

    X

    ReplyDelete
  5. I´m joining the others and sending my best wishes to your mother!
    Doesn´t it feel " funny " ( in a nice way ), to look at pictures of your parents, when they were so young and so in love!

    ReplyDelete
  6. awwww, what a lovely woman your mother is sarah. wish her a very happy birthday from me!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think I might have to start a new regular post - Blogger's Mums - what do you think? Would your mum be up for it?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy birthday SE's Mum! Great photos.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your mother has a most beautiful smile,and gorgeous hair. Ida

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks all for your lovely comments... and TNMA what a great idea - totally think my mum would be up for it!!! X

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by and for your comment.....