About Me

My photo
Loving all stylish and wonderful things in life, fashion and interiors. I am English but living my life in the fabulous city of Melbourne in Australia. Welcome and please read on.... (contact me at sjstubbs19@gmail.com)

Thursday, July 1, 2010

This photo goes with the post below


This is what I was served for dinner... how sweet - 'M' for Ma on my chicken and veggie pie - all homemade - read the post below to see who made it !! And, I have to say, it was absolutely delicious - even more so that I did not have to think about what was for dinner tonight.

11 comments:

  1. How very nice from your daughter! Sometimes these young ladies just surprise us in the sweetest way : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lucky you Sarah! Looks wonderful - what a treat after a long day! I have GG & her BF here from Sydney but don't think I will be as lucky..her thoughts are rather far from food I think! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks marvelous! You can almost smell the love.

    ReplyDelete
  4. brilliant!!!!!!!!!!!! LOVE it! aren't Trinny and Suze a hoot? I saw them live once. Suze was so skinny even tho they sell her as the "big" one!

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi sarah,

    that pot pie looks divine. what a sweetie you've got there.

    i also love t & s. i don't get to see them enough.

    ~janet

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aren't Daughters just the best people! Hope the show was as good as the dinner looks. I have just finished TGL&PPPS and trying to work out how I can afford to visit the Channel Isles...Paris may have to give way to my new passion!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Total mom happiness. How wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm so impressed. I tend to steer well clear of making pastry and I love the 'M' she added!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looks gorgeous and very very yummy.

    Bon week-end a toi,

    Leeann x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Mmmmmmm. Pie! I suppose gravy's out of the question. Love your hat btw x

    ReplyDelete
  11. How wonderful to have such a talented daughter! That pie looks delicious!

    Hope you are enjoying this special time with your sweet Poppy.

    Best wishes and happy week,
    Natasha.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by and for your comment.....