About Me

My photo
Loving all stylish and wonderful things in life, fashion and interiors. I am English but living my life in the fabulous city of Melbourne in Australia. Welcome and please read on.... (contact me at sjstubbs19@gmail.com)

Sunday, August 28, 2011

Kilver Court - a place I'm definitely visiting



Kilver Court - designer bargains, secret gardens, great food..... Well, that info. has got me totally interested and you'll bet that this place in Somerset, England will be on my list of places to visit when I am back there in about a month's time..... (And even better news is that it's only about 45 mins from our cottage in the West of England)


Some "blurb" from their website :


A fresh, new experience, Kilver Court mixes a fabulous discount designer shopping emporium with amazing secret gardens, excellent food from the Sharpham Park Farm Shop and pop-up restaurants, a plant nursery, wellness centre and an ever-changing calendar of events.


Created by Mulberry founder Roger Saul, The Kilver Court Emporium is open seven days a week (Mon-Sat 9am-5pm, Sun 10am-4pm). It offers an ever-changing, exciting mix of discount designer labels including - Margaret Howell, Toast, Cabbages and Roses and Duchamp. The Emporium is filled with gorgeous fashion and home furnishings. Ranges include menswear, womenswear, fashion accessories and lingerie as well as new and upcycled furniture and vintage decor.

Kilver Court provides a refreshing change for those seeking quality designer items and fantastic bargains all presented in an environmentally aware setting. Restoration, regeneration and renewal are the driving forces behind Roger Saul’s vision for making Kilver Court the best designer shopping destination in the UK. In recent years, Roger and his team of craftspeople have transformed a range of historic industrial buildings with great care and expertise.


Can't wait to visit and wait, there's more - Mulberry's Factory shop is also just around the corner from this wonderful place too!


For more information - http://www.kilvercourt.com/

8 comments:

  1. Sounds fabulous, that's my kinda place too! Looking forward to hearing more...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow. Another place to add to my ever growing list of outlet stores. Will wonders never cease!!

    Please report back. I'd love to know about their range!

    K xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mulberry was " something " during Roger Saul´s period. Now it is nothing ( my personal opinion ).
    I too would like to see the place, if I were there.
    You must be counting the days..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi
    Thank you for your kind words about Kilver Court. They are much appreciated. It is a truely exciting, ever-changing venue. Today we have a bugfest for the children, the gardens are open, we are serving excellent lunches and the shopping is second to none in the area.
    Ann

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have visited some years ago I did buy some items,but not from the Mulberry outlet the bags were not to my taste,but the stock changes frequently.

    Will be interesting to hear what you think. Ida

    ReplyDelete
  6. Next time i'm in the area i will check it out, thx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks all for the comments and one from Kilver Court too! Very nice of them I think...X

    ReplyDelete
  8. Whats up this is kind of of off topic but I was wanting to know if blogs use WYSIWYG editors or if you have to manually code with HTML.
    I'm starting a blog soon but have no coding experience so I wanted to get guidance from someone with experience. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

    Also visit my web page :: diets that work

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by and for your comment.....