About Me

My photo
Loving all stylish and wonderful things in life, fashion and interiors. I am English but living my life in the fabulous city of Melbourne in Australia. Welcome and please read on.... (contact me at sjstubbs19@gmail.com)

Friday, January 21, 2011

Tropical colours; Friday flowers

Back to work today after our little 2 day trip to the countryside just about an hour or so from Melbourne. We had a wonderful time and thank you for all your kind birthday wishes.....
At work today I recieved the bouquet above. Hand delivered too! And they were from the company I work for THE ARK ...... How lovely, and how nice to be remembered. Told you they are a lovely company to work for!
A happy weekend to all whatever you may be doing.

4 comments:

  1. Sorry that I missed your birthday, hope that it was a good one. The flowers are stunning :-)

    Have a fabulous weekend,

    Leeann x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I express my apologies too, for missing your birthday, even when you mentioned it. Here is a big, late hug ((((((())))))for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh those are gorgeous! A Belated Happy Birthday to you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. 102 followers and gorgeous flowers! AND a birthday! Belated Happy Birthday, Semi Expat.

    Enjoy, enjoy, enjoy!!

    SSG xxx

    Sydney Shop Girl blog

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by and for your comment.....