About Me

My photo
Loving all stylish and wonderful things in life, fashion and interiors. I am English but living my life in the fabulous city of Melbourne in Australia. Welcome and please read on.... (contact me at sjstubbs19@gmail.com)

Monday, May 24, 2010

Saturday night

I was transformed back into the dancing Queen - young and sweet only 17..... Well, it certainly felt that way again even though of course the age was just a little bit out! We had such a great evening. Yes, it was a little bit 'naf', a little 'cheesey' and perhaps teensy bit 'camp' even but my goodness it was FUN!
Every single person was UP on their feet - hands waving, endorphins doing their stuff and at the end of the evening most people left with a huge
SMILE on their faces.

I LOVED it - regular readers will know that my secret has already been outed - I am an ABBA fan and I say "Thank you for the Music" and will do for as long as their songs are around.






12 comments:

  1. Dancing queen, young and sweet ONLY 53!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excuse me, naughty niece it may rhyme but you have added 2 years here!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Secret Abba fan here too! Just hearing an Abba tune, makes me want to get up and dance, sounds like you had a fantastic Saturday night!
    XX

    ReplyDelete
  4. You go girl!! I missed the ABBA scene but have heard all about it for many years. Secret envy on my part! Sounds like a wonderful night!
    Best wishes for a wonderful week Sarah and thanks for your comments:)

    Jeanne

    ReplyDelete
  5. I Love Abba too Ch S, have been to a couple of ABBA mania nights over here and really enjoy and everyone there are so happy, dancing to the music etc XXX

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love Abba- my 1st album was Abba back in 76. I used to play Abba with my sister- she was the blonde I was the brunette....

    ReplyDelete
  7. How fun!! Abba is a guaranteed mood lifter and that is why I always have some on my ipod.

    ReplyDelete
  8. hi sarah,

    although i'm not an abba fan i can totally appreciate the fun you must have had. sounds like you had a ball!

    ~janet

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ha! My stepfather is Swedish and therefore I have to at least admire ABBA or I'd be banned:).

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love Abba, too! They were on top of their popularity when I was a kid, and I had all their albums. I remember I was so sad when they broke up.

    ReplyDelete
  11. i think an abba tribute show would be heaps of fun!
    but then i like all types of live music.
    glad you had a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  12. LOVE ABBA! One of the thrills of my life was meeting them when I was a kid!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by and for your comment.....