About Me

My photo
Loving all stylish and wonderful things in life, fashion and interiors. I am English but living my life in the fabulous city of Melbourne in Australia. Welcome and please read on.... (contact me at sjstubbs19@gmail.com)

Monday, November 15, 2010

MOVING....

Today we are moving. Not sure how long we will have the internet for here (the removal men are taking furniture out of the house around me as I am perched in a corner typing this!) I am also not sure how long it will be before it's all set up and working at the new place..... So, if you don't see me for a few days visiting your blogs that's the reason!

Hope to be up and posting again by the end of the week!

Au revoir.

14 comments:

  1. Good luck with the move, see you soon.
    X

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi sarah,

    relax, we'll all be right here when you are up and running again. you're gonna have to do more than move to get rid of me!

    ~janet

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope the move goes smoothly and you are set up soon. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh, happy new home, and what a great pic you found!
    Looking forward to hearing all about the new place.
    (aka, Struggler)

    ReplyDelete
  5. See you soon!
    Hope that your move goes very smoothly.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good luck!! Love the new look blog too XXXX

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good luck with your move, hope that the internet is conected tres vite.

    Leeann x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hurry back and bring pictures.

    xo Jane

    ReplyDelete
  9. hope the move is going well. i'm so envious. i want to move :( have totally outgrown our apartment!

    M xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I hope that your move went smoothly. I hope the unpacking doesn't take too long!

    Best wishes,
    Natasha.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Good luck moving!
    Moving is awful. I thought my dad was going to disown me when he helped me move.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by and for your comment.....