About Me

My photo
Loving all stylish and wonderful things in life, fashion and interiors. I am English but living my life in the fabulous city of Melbourne in Australia. Welcome and please read on.... (contact me at sjstubbs19@gmail.com)

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Yes, she's back!


Hooray! I have had this date earmarked in my diary for months....

Nigella Lawson is back on television with a new series 'Nigella's Kitchen' here in Australia. You can catch her tonight on the LIFESTYLE Channel at 7.30pm. It's her first full length series since 2007 when she recorded Nigella Express and I cannot wait. So looking forward to it.
Mr SE is out at some boring dinner or something in the City (he'll be sad to miss her, I know and not just for her cooking skills (!) but I will be kind and record the programme ). I am cooking myself roasted veggies with pesto and some pasta thrown in at the last minute. Large glass of red wine to drink too. What could be better?
How are you spending your Tuesday evening?

10 comments:

  1. Love Nigella, hope you have a fabulous evening.
    X

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely night you'll be having! Another reason to try and convince Mr Kitty we need Foxtel...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh dear we really need pay TV!
    I guess I will just have to spend my Tuesday night reading about it with you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It was great. I liked it more than Express. I love Nigella.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I enjoyed her cooking shows...and will investigate the possibility that the show might be on TV here in Canada.
    What a lovely evening that you have planned!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't wait to watch this-UK tv is rubbish isn't it? Loving London and loved meeting Blighty xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wish I'd been there! Beats Autumn Watch, eh?

    xo Jane

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sarah, boo hoo...I want to come to dinner at your place!
    Nigella has been a treat. You and Susie put me on to her earlier in the year and I have been loving her ever since!


    Jeanne xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I loved the first episode.

    Nigella is so soothing to watch.

    I think I just have to buy the book.

    SSG xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love Nigella. Imagine posing for a photo and the end result being the one above (am commenting on myself here, not you!!).

    I love her writing too. Wished I used words like "silken" and "molten happiness."

    Hmmm. The more I think about it, the more we have nothing in common.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by and for your comment.....