About Me

My photo
Loving all stylish and wonderful things in life, fashion and interiors. I am English but living my life in the fabulous city of Melbourne in Australia. Welcome and please read on.... (contact me at sjstubbs19@gmail.com)

Friday, September 25, 2009

Present from Paris (A bag within a bag!)




Look what I was given by Miss J, (owner of Peony - the shop I took care of whilst she was away) brought all the way back from Paris .......


It came in the bag in the photograph left (which I like almost as much as what was inside) - and no, it isn't something to eat! (Customs in Australia would have gone a bit crazy if it had been) ....
The present is in the photograph on the right - a cute little patent insulated Laduree bag (presume for carrying your goodies back from Laduree if the weather is hot!). It fastens with velcro and yes, I know I shouldn't have but I used it last night as a very smart little handbag when we went to see 'The Jersey Boys' at the theatre in Melbourne.....
I thought it looked very cute and I love it..... Lucky me!

2 comments:

  1. Yes, you should have. What fun. Et voila, personal style.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, it's very very cute. And I know what you mean about the bag on the left, too!

    I have an award to offer you, if you'd care to come on over to Struggling to be Stylish to collect it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by and for your comment.....