About Me

My photo
Loving all stylish and wonderful things in life, fashion and interiors. I am English but living my life in the fabulous city of Melbourne in Australia. Welcome and please read on.... (contact me at sjstubbs19@gmail.com)

Friday, October 16, 2009

Have been away
















Many apologies. I did not post yesterday as I went to a funeral in Norfolk.... For those of you who do not know the general lay out of the country of UK it is quite a way from Wiltshire where I live when back in England (at the top of the rounded sticking out part of UK just above London!) ..... It was a beautiful sunny day - the funeral was moving and glorious and afterwards I went (with DDD who came with me) to stay with some dear friends in Suffolk (next county 'down' a little south from Norfolk)....






My friends live on the coast and have a beautiful house and made us so welcome as ever.... A comfortable bedroom, flowers, biscuits next to the bed in case I became hungry in the night (not that I did she'd prepared a lovely Goulash for us on arrival), warm comfortable sofas and just a gorgeous place to relax.... I always feel so cherished and cared for when I visit even it if its just a short visit like this one was... She truly is a wonderful friend and I know I am lucky to have her in my life.

3 comments:

  1. Sorry you had to go to a funeral and I can well understand that Wiltshire to Norfolk is not a straightforward journey.

    What lovely cottage pictures! That sofa is absolutely wonderful and deserves to be plastered all over the blogosphere.

    The toast looks pretty amazing too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aaah the toast - AGA toast - have to have that every time I go there !! - Just the best toast in the world!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by and for your comment.....