About Me

My photo
Loving all stylish and wonderful things in life, fashion and interiors. I am English but living my life in the fabulous city of Melbourne in Australia. Welcome and please read on.... (contact me at sjstubbs19@gmail.com)

Thursday, February 11, 2010

Mini Eiffels...


I am doing a few extra days this week at MA MAISON and yesterday unpacked a small delivery including these gorgeous sets of book ends... little Eiffel Towers... aren't they just the cutest?
And not long after I opened the shop this morning I sold a pair to a lady who also bought a sweet little make up bag with Eiffel Tower images on it.... We are also expecting Eiffel Tower umbrellas next week - I will keep you posted... And we will need them in Melbourne - had such a downpour this afternoon - see, - it is not all sunshine every day in Australia!

6 comments:

  1. I love them, I have not seen any like them here. Do you know they they come from?

    A bientot,

    Leeann x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those ET bookends are really cute, hope your rain has stopped now, we get a lot in California too, my friends say it's not true lol.
    I actually snowed here in London yesterday but today the sun is out and it all melted it's very cold though. Hope you hasve a wonderful weekend, Kathy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely! I would so love a good snuffle around the store. You'd have to take my credit card away first, though :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute - maybe they'll do me a special limited edition Blackpool Tower?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Leanne - glad you like them ... I will try and find out for you...

    Kathy - how lovely ... wonder if you still have snow?

    Struggler - you would be most welcome to come and 'snuffle' - sans credit card!

    TNMA - Am sure they might ... - and why not?!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by and for your comment.....