About Me

My photo
Loving all stylish and wonderful things in life, fashion and interiors. I am English but living my life in the fabulous city of Melbourne in Australia. Welcome and please read on.... (contact me at sjstubbs19@gmail.com)

Thursday, November 26, 2009

We 'arrive' before we leave!!

Hello all - just thought I would take the opportunity to post quickly before we leave Australia for America...
The strange thing is that we arrive before we leave - we take off from here at 12.00 midday today, Thursday 26th November and arrive around 7.15am in the morning today in Los Angeles.... So what I am going to try to do is to post twice in one day, from two different countries!!
Au Revoir - just about to board the plane and the most EXCITING thing today that has happened is that we have been upgraded to Business.... wonderful!!

3 comments:

  1. You are THE globe-trotter. Can't wait for reports from the other side of the world.

    Up-graded to business? You, lucky, lucky girl. It's probably because you look like you belong there.

    Tishx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Funny, I just came to check on a non-thanksgiving blogger and found you've been Thanksgiving-ified!
    I imagine you're in business class because you've put in so many miles they thought you deserved a break. Have a wonderful time and my betting is, your friend will be exactly the same!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Tish and Struggler.... it was a great journey here thoroughly enjoyed EVERY moment of the flight this time!
    Great to be back in the U S of A!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by and for your comment.....