About Me

My photo
Loving all stylish and wonderful things in life, fashion and interiors. I am English but living my life in the fabulous city of Melbourne in Australia. Welcome and please read on.... (contact me at sjstubbs19@gmail.com)

Saturday, January 2, 2010

Shopping (but mainly of the window variety!)

Yesterday BN and I did a little window shopping and lots of trying on of all kinds of gorgeous shoes as above and below...... Such fun to have a shopping buddy with me again!





I was definitely tempted by a nude pair of MID heeled Christian Louboutins - they were wonderful (and I have to say are "on one side" at the shop) whilst I decide... very extravagant but then again... so classic and wearable too!! (BN wanted me to buy them then and there!)



We then went to safer territory and looked at all the gorgeous OPI nail polishes - so much choice but in the end we plumped for a classic.....





Lincoln Park After Dark (just love the name alone!) which I will wear on my toe nails (not quite brave enough to use on my finger nails - prefer the natural look of nude/pink for them...)
All in all though we had such a fun couple of hours!





7 comments:

  1. Hello, I just found your blog via the Gardener's Cottage blog and wanted to tell you how much I like it. I wear Lincoln Park after Dark all the time, it is my favourite I think. Cheers, x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a fun time!

    My feet are too wide for Loubie's (a common problem according to the sales associate at Saks). I love those dark polishes on the toes too, will have to try this one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Classy nail colour, and let us know what you decide on the shoes??

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like a great outing. Love the polish colour and would give serious consideration to the shoes!
    Jeanne :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Faux Fuchsia - thank you and also thank you for dropping by too... look forward to trying out my new polish very much!

    "Une" - love the word Loubies .... mmmm Loubies... definitely will add to vocab.!!

    Struggler - yes, wont forget to let you know!

    Jeanne - it was such a fun time.... !And am considering... Hard...

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've never tried on a pair....what do they feel like? Are they comfortable? I think they are so gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just checked out your blog from reading your comment on Bonjour Madame. Love your spirit.

    I have a couple funny videos from the Christian Louboutin shop in Paris on my blog. Love those shoes, but I couldn't find any mid heels in the shop I was in!

    Teri

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by and for your comment.....